The conference is planned to be held in-person with a possibility to attend remotely for a reduced fee. If regulations due to the COVID-19 pandemic will prevent the meeting from happening, the participants will be informed.
- November 15th 2021: First announcement registration
- December 1st 2021: Registration opens
- January 15th 2022: Second announcement registration
- March 1st 2022: Abstract submission deadline
- April 16th 2022: Announcement contributed speakers
- June 1st 2022: Registration deadline
- June 25th 2022: Start conference
The regular conference fee is 350 Euros, the remote attendance fee is 70 Euros.