The conference is planned to be held in-person with the option to watch the talks remotely for a reduced fee. There is no current plan for a hybrid conference. If regulations due to the COVID-19 pandemic prevent the meeting from happening, we will cancel the conference and refund the registration fee.
- November 15th 2021: First announcement registration
- December 1st 2021: Registration opens
- January 15th 2022: Second announcement registration
- March 8th 2022: Abstract submission deadline (new!)
- April 16th 2022: Announcement contributed speakers
- June 1st 2022: Registration deadline
- June 27th 2022: Start conference
The regular conference fee is 350 Euros, the remote attendance fee is 70 Euros.